Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Big winner, right here.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Things that I've won in the past; A coin collection at the age of 5, movie tickets off the radio, earrings from MuffinTopDesigns, and newly added to my list of big wins, earrings from Thisoldhenhouse's second Etsy shop, TwistThis22501. Normally I don't wear dangles. I like to wear big chunky studs that give the illusion that I have plugs in my lobes. My favorite ones are a pair of black roses that Christopher bought for me as a gift while we were back home visiting. I've worn them so much that we've had to super glue them back together at least 3 different times. Yesterday was nice and sunny, again, and I had spent the morning playing outside with Eleanore. After I put my little Missy down for her much needed nap, I had to start getting ready for my 7 hour shift down at my retail home away from home, Lane Bryant. After I had my makeup sprinkled over my sun-kissed face, I decided why not give the dangles a try. They'd match my outfit perfectly. Thanks Thisoldhenhouse! I'm off to hunt for more blog giveaways. Oh!! Speaking of giveaways. Don't forget to head over the Pamperingbeki to win a set of our fabuloso recipe cards! The contest ends tomorrow.

5 comments:

Oh Mandie April 13, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

Eeep! I'm so glad that you like em! And I must say, they do look quite awesome on you!

:-D

Michelle Engel Bencsko April 13, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

Very pretty! Congrats on the big win!!

Diana April 13, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

You look gorgeous in your lucky earrings! Dangles do for you. Don't be a-feared of the dangles.

What is your tattoo spelling out? Of my many, I have a buzzard on my back that is sitting on the adage, "Patience." I'll have to post a pic of my favorite one, which is a montage from the old timey Betty Boop classic, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. It's the part where Koko has turned into a ghost who happens to be Cab Calloway. Yeah, it's that awesome.

Anyway, congrats on your wins!!!

Michele Maule April 14, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

Nice!
Those look so pretty on you! :)

jessicajane April 14, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

pretty earrings!! congrats on the win!

Post a Comment