Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Happy Birthday Eleanore Sue!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

First thing this morning, I set my blurry eyes aside and reached for the boxes on the top shelf of the closet. Boxes that have been collecting for the past couple of weeks, thanks to various friends and family members. Unable to see, I braved it down the stairs with boxes in arms, just dying to see the look on Eleanore's face when I yelled "Happy Birthday!!". In exchange, she yelled back "Presents!!". So we cozied up on the living room floor, got dolled up in our Aunt-Jessie-made tutu, squeezed our fluffy hair into some adorable yet deadly pigtails, and dove in up to our chins in wrapping paper. And just when we thought it couldn't get any better, Daddy rolled in the big guns...

10 comments:

Anonymous,  August 17, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

Aw! Happy birthday Eleanore!

Shell Mitchell August 17, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

Birthdays are so much fun at that age!

Johanna August 17, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

What a happy happy girl!

Ms. Jessie August 17, 2008 at 11:53 PM  

argh!! it needed to be alittle bigger!! I under estimated how big she is!! If I need to make another let me know. It was super fun!! Happy Birthday Little E. No longer Baby E to me.

BeckyKay August 18, 2008 at 10:41 AM  

Ack! I missed it! Happy Birthday, Eleanore!

**I'm making a mental note to get that little something in the mail this week!**

sideshow stamps August 18, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

Aww...How cute is she! Congrats on your pregnancy too!
:)

treasurefield August 18, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

That is SO CUTE! Happy birthday to your cutie!

Hybrid Hopes August 19, 2008 at 2:32 AM  

hey, check the damn own your friend's application on myspace, quick before someone changes it. i currently own bust magazine. heh.

not that it matters.

anyway, check their headline. donno if it'll bring more traffic your shop's way, but maybe.

god, i need to stay off myspace.

Tia Colleen August 19, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

yayyyyy steph! I'm going to check it right now.

Post a Comment